Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

If:Equip

I've already posted about this wonderful site on my FB, but wanted to share again here.  Ladies, check out If:Equip.  It is a simple, straightforward way of getting into the Word together everyday.  Don't worry about starting at the beginning.  Jump in.  There is a Bible passage to read each day and a short (usually 2-4 minute) video each day.  It is blessing me to wake up to this each day.  It takes the stress out of knowing what to read or getting upset that I didn't finish my study for the day.

It's free.  All you need is access to the page, a pen, and a journal and your Bible though they post the passage each day.  Check it out and let me know if you do.

If you already have a Bible reading plan or don't struggle like I do about what to read each day, don't try to add this just to add another thing.  I've been there, adding every study placed before me, and it becomes overwhelming. Getting more Bible will never hurt you, but I never want to burden you with more "stuff" you need to do each day.  I always want to point you to Jesus and the freedom found in Him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment