Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Be warned - So much I want to say

I used to love to blog and write and share my thoughts and what was going on in our lives.  But it became about me and a false image.  Unintentionally, my past blog became about putting forth a put together family who loves each other and Jesus.  Well, we do love each other (though don't always feel it and I've heard "I hate you" more times than I would like) and we do love Jesus, but we are far from "put-together" and far from perfect.  I was convicted about this image I was putting out there.  Not that I need to share all my junk with you but at least be open that there is junk and lots of it.  I was also often writing from a place of pride.  So, I shut up.  I've been quiet.

Well, not anymore.  I don't know how often I will post, but I feel like God has given me some things to share.  Out of humility may my words be used.  You've been warned.  It may get loud up in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment